Yahoo email service has been serving millions of users ever since it’s beginning days. In some of the situations, the Yahoo users may face problems with their account. Some of the problems may be quite simple and very easy to fix, others may turn out to be quite difficult.
Sometimes, it may turn out to be quite frustrating for the users. I such scenarios, they may feel like deleting their Yahoo account. Such drastic steps should not be taken over such simple matters. In such cases, you can call Yahoo customer support number and get help to fix the problems encountered.
In quite a few times, it may turn out to be necessary to delete a Yahoo account. This step must only be taken if you no longer wish to use the Yahoo mail in future. After you delete the Yahoo email account permanently, all the data that is stored on your account is deleted forever. There is no way using which you can recover back your data stored on such accounts.
Steps to perform a backup of your Yahoo account:
Before deleting the Yahoo mail account, it is necessary that you create a backup for the important files. The backup of your contacts, Emails, attachments, images, etc. can be taken. Just going through the steps will enable to have a backup of your Yahoo account. You can backup your Yahoo Emails on a cloud, in the Email service providers, and locally on your PC. This may turn out to be a very time-consuming process. Each of the elements needs to be backed up carefully. You can also dial Yahoo tech support number to help you perform a backup of your account.
- Log in to the Yahoo account on your browser.
- Click on the contacts link and select the contacts that you want to export.
- Now, click on the export button to save it in Yahoo CSV, vCard Single File, and VCF file formats.
- Download the files on your PC and save it into a secure location.
- You can copy the important emails and save.
You can also make use of any other Yahoo account backup software in order to safeguard your account.
Steps to Delete Yahoo email account permanently:
After you have successfully performed a backup of your Yahoo account, just go through the steps mentioned below to delete your Yahoo account permanently.
- Open the Yahoo deletion page in your browser.
- Log in to your Yahoo mail account by entering your account details.
- Confirm your identity by entering the password.
- Now, you will be taken to a new page where you need to click on the link “Terminate this Account”.
- Enter your password and verify your identity if asked again.
- This will complete the process of Yahoo account deletion.
It is a time-consuming process where you need to wait for 90 days to make sure that the account is deleted. You must not login to your account within this period as the account deletion process will be cancelled as soon as you access your Yahoo mail account.
Your Yahoo username and email address will be available for others to use in the future. After that period, any emails directed to you will be received by them. But in case no other user opts for this Email, the emails sent to this Yahoo mail address will receive a delivery failure notice.
If encountering any problems with the options above or any other Yahoo problems, feel free to give a call on Yahoo technical support number and get the problem fixed instantly. They ensure that you do not have to suffer for longer time periods.
Contact Yahoo Support For More Details.
More Reference Links: http://www.imfaceplate.com/austinwalker/ways-to-access-yahoo-email